2.06.2008

RUN FROM THIS BUG

I cannot believe this bug.
Called in sick yesterday, AGAIN.
Tossed, turned and coughed all night on Monday.
It started about 8pm. My neighbor called at 10pm.
"Are you sick?" he asked.
"I can hear you coughing up here.
Do you need anything?
Juice?
Cookies?
I have the entire first season of Golden Girls on dvd. How about that?"
Adam, if you EVER move out, I will cry for days on end.
Here is how I have occupied my time over the last week:
-20+ extra hours of sleep
-40+ cups of all kinds of tea
-3 rocks whiskies, NOT IN ONE SITTING, NOT TO GET DRUNK, STRICTLY TO KILLKILLKILL
-soupsoupsoupsoup, which now makes me want to gag
-14 Ricolas and counting
-2 rolls of toilet paper for blowing my nose
-1 mad urge to disinfect my sick-den, resulting in mopped floors and 4 washed rugs
-3 sheet changes
-1 new toothbrush
-1 visit to the polls
-1 lost voice
-23 episodes of The Golden Girls and counting
Why over-the-hill women living together in Miami appeals to me so much remains a mystery.
But I can promise you, I have ADORED this show since the day it aired, and it's funny shit.

No comments: