3.12.2010

GAG BAGS

So long, Brooklyn as we know it.
I know development is happening everywhere, but the scale of this is crazy and the plan itself is bogus, unfinished and heinously corrupt.
The Flatbush/Atlantic intersection absolutely cannot handle the kind of traffic this will birth. It will officially become a living nightmare.
Note to Bloomberg: BROOKLYN IS NOT MANHATTAN. It does not need a skyline to match.
Note to JayZ: Stop. This is making me hate you. Build the arena in your yard. I'm sure you have room.
And I have to do this because my insides are boiling.
A big giant FUCK YOU to the courts.
And another even more giant FUCK YOU to the MTA who took a HUGE loss on this property and are now millions of dollars in debt and dumping it all on the riders.
Bruce Ratner is a human bulldozer and his projects are proven failures. Have fun being a part of his latest.

No comments: