5.20.2009

Rethink my thoughts somehow

Last weekend had several themes. Interpret them as you see fit.I stumbled upon crawfish and hurricanes in the East Village,
answered a phone call from the devil himself
and hung out in the secret garden. Enter Saturday.
I shot the shit with Tones,
seriously missed my dad,
scored a 617 in yahtzee,
ran into Mardi Gras representatives right on Dean Street,
saw the beautiful Kiki (two times in two days!),
fell in love with this lobby,
arrived (in a roundabout way) at a party,
studied the creators of Heath,
discovered that the devil makes cupcakes,
may have burned in a fire trying to figure out this sign
and said goodbye to our host. Enter Sunday.
I watched some damn young dudes play some damn fine jazz,
loved this guys attitude,
contemplated this dude's chain and meat collection,
discussed, at length, the mystery of the single banelephant earring
and landed back in the bayou (sort of) with a crazy Creole.

No comments: