9.22.2008

DIVINE!


Sister, Kiki and I got together around six on Friday and didn't part ways until about the same time on Sunday.
Themes: babies, lesbians and fried fish
Highlights: two whole wheat pizzas, three pitchers plus or minus 30 bottles of beer, the Irish bloke I befriended with a dwarf hand (I thought for sure the IRA had cut his fingers off until I realized they had fingernails), nacho stew, pillows, spicy bloody marys and french fries, Duane Reade, sushi with obnoxious Staten Island guy, Dead Silence, weird dreams
Soundtrack: Tesla, Sam Cooke, White Lion, Milli Vanilli, Ann Peebles
Dudes out of town: two
Bucks shot: countless
Turds in the hallway: one, thanks to boots
Dean Popps: one
Time logged on the roof: three hours sunshine iced tea tapes
Androg: me
Pregnant: ? (don't try to read into this. it's not what you think)
These moments surely go down as one of my best NYC weekends to date.
Every second, simply divine.
What's next?

No comments: