4.11.2008

It's Friday.
The last two hours have absolutely crawled by.
From here I am heading to St. Marks to see if I can find the new Breeders album.
And then I am going to feed Stella kitty.
I'm told she'll run circles around me and act as if she hasn't eaten in days.
I can't wait.
From there, I'm going to buy some flowers.
And then I'll be homeward bound.
And I won't even care if my neighbor is STILL tromping around in her high-heeled boots.
Because it's Friday.
Also, midtown smells like puke.
Particularly where I work, which is right by Madison Square Garden.
I walked outside yesterday. SPRING! Took a deep breath. PUKE!
Is it because of all the games and shows and imbibing that happens around here?
I'll never know.
And that's okay.
Because it's Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stella LOVES you!